Work with me:
If you think I can be of support and service to you, here are your options:
- You can sign up for my free podcast. These are recordings where I share my experience of being a psychotherapist, and having lived with a TBI for 17 years. There are also interviews, both with people living with a disability, and with professionals working with people with traumatic brain injury or sensory sensitivity. All podcasts are inspirational and uplifting. They are meant to give hope, share skills and strategies. CLICK HERE!
- You can be interviewed if you would like to share your personal story so that it can be of encouragement and support to others. CLICK HERE!
- You can sign up for a free trial for the one hour weekly online peer support groups forming now. Here you can connect with others that know what it is like to live with similar challenges. People will share their stories, strategies, challenges and skills in order to support each other. CLICK HERE!
- You can have individual meetings with me in person, online, by phone or with skype. These sessions will be geared toward your personal needs. Creatively I will combine an eclectic approach using movement, art, meditation, gestalt therapy, dance therapy, body centered awareness exercises and somatic psychotherapy. Together we will create what works best for you to explore your present life situation. CLICK HERE!
- You can sign up for the online artist gathering where we will share our personalized art assignments and look at each others work to deepen our connection with ourselves. Coming soon. Please CLICK HERE to get on the waiting list.
- You can meet with me individually to talk about your art work and create assignments. This will be based on process work rather than being goal oriented. Discovering as we go along what is needing to be expressed and how. Coming soon.Please CLICK HERE to get on the waiting list.